Friday, November 12, 2010

Reporting on my travels in sl

Well... it took me a while to get to this stage... I am now ready to start blogging on my explorations in SL... I have found SL to be a wonderful virtual world to explore... I have had quite a life on sl so far, I have done a bit of role-playing in fantasy realms (à la Lord of the Rings), had some of my poems published, and I have met many fascinating people, some of whom have become real life friends. What I want to share with you here is my explorations of the various sims of second life. I explore semi-randomly, and not always with Sophia. Some of the places I explore are duds, some are amazing architectural gems, others depict wild sceneries, anything goes...

2 comments:

Nyru said...

Are you receptive to comments in response to your blog? I would love to visit some of those sims, too. Will you be posting URLs or not?

Sophia Inkpen said...

Hi Nyru,

thank you for your comment... and yes I am receptive to comments on my blog... And good idea (I had a bit of a 'duh' moment when I read it...) if I dont publish the url, remind me, either in-world or in a comment.