Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Arbor Project: a group with worthy goals

In my travels in sl, I came across a parcel on a mainland sim that was under the care of a group named Arbor Project Landscape Group. I was curious and read their notecard. I wish I had more time to talk to them, because the group's goal seems worthy of encouragement!

The original group is several years old and was created to fight the parcelling out of the mainland sims into small plots. The small plots are collected and made available to owners of adjoining parcels for a small fee or at no cost. The Landscape group was created a little over two years ago and its goal is to beautify the larger parcels as they transition to new owners.

This at times must feel like a hopeless task, but I commend them for their work. The mainland sims need that kind of action!

The background picture is just to show the kind of landowner that could profit from such endeavours.

No comments: