Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have spent some time this morning and yesterday trying to find this sim where I took this picture in April 2009 (the picture now in the background). It was one of several sims in a region called Azure, and this sim was Azure Moon... One of many residential sims built on tropical island scenery. Perhaps search is broken, or perhaps the whole region is gone...I really cannot say at the moment.

I like the idea of changing background picture every week. It reminds me of all the places I have visited in the real world which have changed over time. In the real world they dont usually totally disappear, but they can change drastically. In SL, not only can they change beyond what would be geologically possible in reality, but they can vanish entirely, and all that remains are sometimes legends... or pictures...

No comments: