Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time for a change

I decided to remove the background totally, it will be plain... and the pictures of the builds and/or sims that dont exist anymore will go in the text as usual instead of the background...

For instance this place... the sim (a residential one) does not exist anymore, this picture is 20 months old, I am not sure when the sim disappeared... What had attracted my attention then was the foot bridge to travel between the trees. It is the only picture I have of the sim (in those days I would try to take only one picture per sim, and that picture had to show what I liked the most or what I thought was the most interesting aspect/item for the sim... Quite a challenge, to tell you the truth, as some sims have nothing that I really care to take a picture of... and some had too many interesting points).


If YOU have a picture of a sim that no longer exists but would like to share it, contact me inworld or here (S0phia, not SOphia, not Sophia), and perhaps on Wednesdays I would feature it (giving you the credit for it, of course!)

This sim was Solymar.

No comments: