Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Etana... Sweet surroundings indeed

Zweet ZurroundingZ is a most peaceful sim, attracting interesting people, as many times I have gone there, I have found myself engaged in great discussions... yet I could also have all the peaceful quietude I was looking for... It is always changing in some details, full of wildlife (birds and flowers), with beautiful vistas above and under water, and plenty of places to dance or cuddle.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Etana/159/150/22
The sim is mature/moderate











2 comments:

amsterdam bingyi said...

Like a breath of fresh air.....your photo's made me smile, I love the way you show some highlights of my sim. Thanks S0phia!:)

S0phia Inkpen said...

I simply love your sim, amsterdam, it is a true delight to the eyes, ears and mind. Long live your creation!