Friday, January 21, 2011

Risk City -Dare take any tp

    Risk City is a very surreal sim, set in midnight light. Dare take any tp.... they will bring to places you have no idea they even existed on the sim. Great adventure, weird scenes, and here and there some sweet and touching poseballs... I am showing only a small portion of what is present, it will be yours to discover.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Risk%20City/121/103/30
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate

The only part of the sim that was winterish in feel.

The breast-shaped slope received favourable comments from many.

Bat-infested castle... but get closer to it...

The warm colours here gave a very welcoming feel to the scene, in spite of the bats flying around.

 Cemeteries always held a fascination for me, as I wonder about the past... I doubt any of my relatives are here.

Careful of the flies...

Sunset in a rural area, again there is a warm feeling here.

No comments: