Monday, March 28, 2011

Bentham Isles South -for sale

I got a notice from one of the groups I belong to that the Bentham sims were for sale. I had covered last month Bentham Hollow, so I figured I should cover at least one of the Forests... and I went to Bentham South Isles.
Bentham Isles South

I was not disappointed... It has the same care, the same feel as Bentham Hollow, but on a darker theme.
Bentham Isles South

Various quests await the visitor (I believe I counted a minimum of 4 quests)...
Bentham Isles South

but you can simply meander through the sim...
Bentham Isles South

or follow the path...
Bentham Isles South

Perhaps you feel watched?
Bentham Isles South

All in all, a great place to visit. It would be a shame if it disappeared.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bentham%20Isles%20South/33/34/22
The sim is PG/General

No comments: