Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Realm of Terabithia

The Realm is an rp sim (actually one of 4 sims, but as usual, I simply concentrate on this one). It is the home of the human race, the drow, the dwarves and the goblins, other races living on the other sims.

The village square borders a church,
Realm of Terabithia

an infirmary, a forge,a cemetery containing a tribute to a former player.
Realm of Terabithia

The humans' fortified town was mostly out of reach until a goblin allowed me in, but most doors were locked. However I did spy into the library.
Realm of Terabithia

The dwarves' cave had a few surprises showcasing the fine metalwork dwarves are renowned for.
Realm of Terabithia

And of course it had a cave labyrinth, which I explored to my heart's content. The drow cave was out of bound, so I only saw the fearsome entrance
Realm of Terabithia

I was welcomed to visit the goblins' fort.
Realm of Terabithia

My gracious host, Fitcherald Diabolito.
Realm of Terabithia

Please wear a visitor's tag if you do not intend to role-play during your visit.
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Realm%20of%20Terabithia/128/128/2

No comments: