Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dimrill Dale

This is a magnificent sim depicting pasture alongside a salt water marsh. It is part of a set of close to 10 sims of the Calas Galadhon Park. I will simply let the pictures speak for themselves...
Dimrill Dale

Dimrill Dale

Dimrill Dale

Dimrill Dale

Dimrill Dale

Dimrill Dale

Dimrill Dale

Dimrill Dale

It is definitely worth a visit. Explore, discover the resting places, dance with someone...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dimrill%20Dale/116/130/25
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate

2 comments:

Seicher Rae said...

Lovely!

I have been enjoying your site and have referred others.

Keep up the good work!

S0phia Inkpen said...

Thank you Seicher, I really appreciate it. I have seen traffic increase over time, I am sure your recommendations had something to do with it!

Writing this blog is a lot of fun!

S0phia