Saturday, May 7, 2011

SaliMar

This fortress city is accessible from the fishing village on the shore...
SaliMar

and after a steep climb, a most wonderful city opens up to the traveller...
SaliMar

The city itself is exquisite, full of art pieces exhibited on the street
SaliMar

or in well chosen vantage points...
SaliMar

If your eye is drawn to the discreet tp points, you will discover pieces from well-known sl artists
SaliMar

This sim is definitely worth exploring... There is much more to do than these few pictures can convey.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/SaliMar/61/207/22
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you are half allienish... how come you discover all this places?

Well if you are one, you are my favorite Allien.

Lyber

S0phia Inkpen said...

Lyber, I saw your comments the other day that you left on SaliMar (I received it in my e-mail, and it stated:

"I still think you are half allienish... how come you discover all this places?

Well if you are one, you are my favorite Allien.

Lyber "

However it seems the comment disappeared in the latest glitch with the blogger... Nonetheless, I wanted to let you know I appreciate your comment, thank you. Friends give me lms... and I surf profiles a lot... As far as I know, I am not an alien...

S0phia