Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ajna -Journey

The creator of the sim wants to share his spiritual journey, his evolution, his learning from experience including both successes and failures.

As he says: "My Journey is laid bare here, my soul resides here.. my fears and joys and crazy random thoughts expire here.. I lay this place not for you to understand me.. but to understand yourself more, for i believe you too have followed a similar journey thus far.. joys and sadness.. just we all see different colours."

Ajna


Ajna


Ajna


Ajna


Ajna


Ajna


Ajna


There is much to see, including a photo gallery in a skybox...

Ajna


the creator's own art is hidden somewhere on the sim. Will you find it?

Ajna



It is a delightfully relaxing sim, conducive to reflexion.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ajna/128/128/24
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate

No comments: