Sunday, July 17, 2011

Truro -Laird's Lair

The landscaping of this sim is done by Xander Ruttan, though bear in mind that when I visited it, the landscaping was not yet finished... It's already a beauty though! And if you love a lazy summer day, where you can sit in the breeze, listening to the birds and the wind whistling through the pine needles, this is a good place for you...

Truro


Truro


Truro


Truro


Truro


Truro


Truro


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truro/128/128/24
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate

2 comments:

Jeanne Schimmer said...

Sophia, This is such a lovely sim. I decided to blog about it too, and did so this morning. So as not to replicate what you have written, I purposely did not review your post about Truro until just now.

By the way, keep up the good work. I look forward to your postings every day!

S0phia Inkpen said...

Hi Jeanne, I can't wait to read your post!!! I also read everyone of your posts!

S0phia