Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nurutumbo -Morgul Creation

Nurutumbo is a striking sim, in tones of orange and brown. To find the shops you have to climb a spiral staircase in the castle.

Nurutumbo


Nurutumbo


Nurutumbo


Nurutumbo


Nurutumbo


Outside there is a long wall, where you can walk under orange skies...
Nurutumbo


Nurutumbo


Nurutumbo


A dragon stands guard.

Nurutumbo


The one major draw back of the sim is that you have spirits and ghosts that can remove your health (the heart at the top of your screen) by colliding with you... Since I like to survey my surroundings and tend not to move during my inspection, my health was knocked down to 0, and I was force-tp'ed home. For a store, I find this particularly unfriendly. The sim is worth a visit, but after that incident, I did not return.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nurutumbo/177/170/62
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate

No comments: