Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whatever happened to... Crommhold and World's End Garden

I wanted to check those two sims recently, and my heart skipped a beat when the old locations revealed emptiness. Fortunately, a search for them revealed that Crommhold and World's End both moved sims. Crommhold left the sim Gift of Love and moved to Valinor and is still under construction...

Gift of Love


The slurl for the new location...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Valinor/128/128/2



World's End Garden ~Noir et blanc also moved, and is now found in Dernier Lamento.

Heaven Lake

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dernier%20Lamento/133/131/20

I will be checking this last one soon since I have not been there in over 4 months.

Those two sims are worth a visit...

5 comments:

Redcoat said...

Hey - I'm not part of your group in SL, but I've been following your blog here for a while, and I guess I just want to say thank you. I've particularly enjoyed exploring these two sims this afternoon - they're such beautiful builds!

S0phia Inkpen said...

Hi Redcoat,

thank you for your kind words! I hope you will continue to enjoy my blog! And if you have any suggestions....

S0phia

Cromm said...

Greetings..
Cromm hear letting you know the new crommhold has returned..two homesteads crommhold has returned please come and explore..

S0phia Inkpen said...

That is wonderful news, Cromm. Perhaps you could leave the slurl for anyone to use?

Thanks,

S0phia

Cromm said...

Of course,
go to search in second life and you can find the landmark,, more than welcome to come and explore.