Saturday, September 10, 2011

Aeonia -Arts

As the text of the sim says: "The region Aeonia is dedicated to arts & culture. In this region you can find artist studios, art museums, various exhibitions and beautiful build scenarios on the ground to explore."

I was not disappointed, and I warn you that this is a place that you must visit slowly, perhaps over a couple of days, otherwise, it becomes a little overwhelming. I was nearly burnt out by the time I was done, but I did enjoy myself! There is lots to see, and you can take a boat in each station that will bring you to the next one. Don't forget the tp points too, to visit the studios in skyboxes above.

The sim displays items or scenes from common daily life situations or artefacts or relatively realistic...

Aeonia


Aeonia


Aeonia


One of the items on display (in several different formats) were kaleidoscopes... I had one as a child, made of plastic, and as an adult bought one made of brass, so if you get from those details that I love kaleidoscopes, I would nod emphatically...

Aeonia


Aeonia

A skybox had a universe based on ants...

Aeonia


Aeonia


another one was explaining light in sl (among other things)...

Aeonia


and there were lots of other platforms and items to examine, I am showing but a small fraction of it...

Aeonia

I learned about this sim from the profile of someone I saw in sl... I read lots of profiles, and when the picks are about something else than themselves I often check them out.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aeonia/129/147/26
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate

No comments: