Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dragon Paradise -Raven City

Dragon Paradise is mostly a German language sim (as you will see from some of the pictures). There is an almost strange juxtaposition of old and nearly derelict buildings/areas with clean and pristine ones... It felt almost as if the two parts did not belong with each other.


Dragon Paradise


Dragon Paradise


Dragon Paradise


Dragon Paradise


Dragon Paradise


Dragon Paradise



The sewers are worth a visit too, with a few secret places and some dead-ends...

Dragon Paradise


Dragon Paradise

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dragon%20Paradise/186/55/24
The sim is rated Moderate/Mature

4 comments:

Kitti Redcoat said...

Heya. I tried to go to this place today, but it doesn't seem to be there? It's just super sunny, and trying to sell me meeroos. I tried to look it up on the destination guide, but found nothing. Help? x

S0phia Inkpen said...

well, I checked my tp history, even went there... but I am sorry to say that the build has disappeared... There is usually one week between my visit and my posting, and in that week, the build was taken down...

But beat this one... I once was on a sim I had discovered two days before and I quite liked it, and was getting ready to take pictures. While I was on it, the second time, there was a general warning that the sim was shutting down for good in 15 minutes. I did not stick around to see what would happen to my avatar, and indeed, an hour later, if I tried to tp to it, I would get the message 'Destination unavailable".

Kitti Redcoat said...

That's really sad. I understand how and why these things happen, but...I don't know. So many great sims seem to vanish!

S0phia Inkpen said...

But other great ones are born, we just have to find them!!!