Friday, September 16, 2011

Isles Las Avies -Pahute

The experience I just had with my post of yesterday on Dragon Paradise where in the week between taking the pictures and posting about the sim on the blog, the build had disappeared, I decided to check the sim I want to post about today. To my surprise, a search on the map says Isles Las Avies (offline). Well no matter, I am still going to post about it. It just fits so well with what I always said about the evanescence of builds on Second Life... Fortunately, by the time I finished writing the previous sentence, it was back online... so there you are... I am asking all of you, dear readers, to point out to me when the sims or builds are gone... And don't think that surely someone else must have done it! Even if I were to receive 200 notices that a particular sim is gone, I would truly appreciate everyone of those notices.

Coming back to this sim... I came here by chance, really, and found a sim sparsely build at ground level, but I loved what I saw...

Isles Las Avies


Isles Las Avies


There is little to do, except join in some kind of a circle dance... I also explored some of the platforms floating in the sky... and was just as delighted by them...

Isles Las Avies


Isles Las Avies


Isles Las Avies


Isles Las Avies

All in all, if all you have is 10 minutes and want to see something different, come to this sim.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isles%20Las%20Avies/140/60/22
The sim is rated Mature/Moderate.

No comments: