Saturday, November 12, 2011

One year old today

Today, my blog is one year old. I never thought I would make it this far, when I started I had no fixed plan. Someone suggested why don't you do a blog... I said I had no idea how, but I looked and 15 minutes later, this blog was started. It's been fun, I learned a lot, visited lots of places on sl.

In the coming year, I will continue to cover places that are little known yet worth visiting, as well as the better known sims. Once a week I will continue to report on some of the places that I know are gone or about to go, or whatever else strikes my fancy. The main difference is that I will no longer blog on Saturdays. Six days a week, I think, is still very respectable.

I wish to thank all my readers, and all those who commented on my blog or given me suggestions or encouragements and criticisms in-world. Thank you for reading my blog! I am looking forward to this second year!

2 comments:

Jeanne Schimmer said...

Congratulations! As a newer blogger, I realize the time, thought and dedication that go into posting day after day. I always enjoy seeing what new places you have discovered to explore. In fact, you were the one who inspired me to start my own blog. Keep up the good work!!!

S0phia Inkpen said...

Thank you Jeanne! I have to be very disciplined about this... and I go from sim to sim until I find the one I will blog about, sometimes it can take me a couple of hours before I find it... I can be fussy... but I love discovering new places!!!