Thursday, November 12, 2015

Five years old today!

My blog is five years old today. Time to pause and reflect. I have been blogging mostly for myself, a challenge to use my time on Second Life to share the amazing builds of this virtual world. I did this without thoughts of making money from my blogging (hence the lack of ads). I am humbled that I got so many followers over time. Now though, I am no longer able to spend so much time on Second Life or on the blog, and I will slow down. I will post here no more than three or four times a month. Thank you so much for all those who take the time to check this blog!

S0phia

4 comments:

Annie Brightstar said...

Many happy returns of the day and thank you for your blog i do hope you can find the time to keep it going, it is read and appreciated.

S0phia Inkpen said...

Thank you Annie. It's been fun, and I am not ready to let it go completely. Hoping to have a couple of hours every weekend for blogging, I am not yet bored of all the beautiful builds I have seen on Second Life!

S0phia

dorka barzane said...

Happy five years!!!!

S0phia Inkpen said...

Thank you Dorka! Taking a break now, I will return later.

S0phia